Introducing the Sea Rebel (tm) and C/REBL (tm)
Water Sports Boards
• Revolutionary Search and Rescue craft design
• Water-tight compartment designed to hold important gear.
• Patent-pending electronics and systems
• Scalable battery power
• Battery source options (NiMH, LiPo, etc.)
• Zero-moving-parts Throttle system is built into the hull
• Audio status feedback as well as visual feedback
• Trade secret software controls all the components
• Low battery monitor gives audio alert
• Large battery area; Optional 2nd battery area
• C/REBL Water Sports Boards are designed to fit easily into rescue vehicles
The C/REBL powered water sports boards contain innovations which are patented and/or patent pending.
Sea Rebel celebrated its fourth successful patent registration this past February.
In addition, the USPTO has agreed to publish the C/REBL (tm) trademark application. Significant strides have been made in regards to the trademark registration of the grinning cartoon shark Sea Rebel (see above.)
Two versions of the C/REBL exist:
• Battery-operated rechargeable Powered Water Sports Board
• Gasoline and liquid-fueled Water Sports Board
The hull design offers a bulbous V-hull which acts as a cushion when cruising through choppy waters for that delicate timely rescue. This extra front-end buoyancy picks-up the nose of the board, allowing for a smoother ride. Both of the C/REBL Water Sports Boards have the patented water-tight storage compartment designed to securely hold and protect your valuables. With C/REBL, you know your gear is protected.
For the C/REBL motorized Water Sports Board, the larger V-hull accommodates batteries, the jet pump assembly and the control electronics. An optional set of additional batteries can be installed which effectively doubles the available power and range.
In order to achieve the desired rescue characteristics, heat must be extracted from the electrical components rapidly, and this is possible by the placement of the motor directly into the water. In addition, the frame for the motor is designed to sink heat generated by the electronics and the batteries.
In order to keep corrosion at bay, sacrificial components are manufactured of ignoble metal, which will decay in a predictable manner in order to protect the important components.
The C/REBL Water Sports Board has a smaller hull that is designed to fit easily into a rescue vehicle trunk or the deck of a rescue vessel and be light-weight and easy to carry. The large water-tight compartment offers ample storage to securely hold your gear while you effect your life saving duties.